Sunday, September 14, 2008

PATIENCE, KINDNESS, AND LOVE

Join me and the Treasure Root Sangha (Community) at the Pink House this Tuesday, September 16, 2008 from 7-9 p.m. for sitting, walking and deep-listening meditation.

I have a special request this week: Leave your burdens at the door! Now is the time to renew our commitment on the path of love, harmony and liberation. This is a time we are expected to be ourselves, and to look into our heart to see what is there. We have this special time to cultivate, and to ingest the energy of the sangha body. The sangha body is like food, our togetherness in mindfulness is like a full-course meal, because it feeds us and nourishes us, and offers us the sustenance we need to survive this world--our pitfalls, our hardships and our challenges.

Next month I plan to give a talk on Love Consciousness, Friday, Oct 10 from 7-9 p.m. at the Pink House. I have nearly finished the second part to my book on Peaceful Recovery from Sexual Child Abuse. And the main practice is awareness and love. I plan to release the first draft of my story and the path to recovery at the end of November. In which I would like to hold a weekend Retreat. We are thinking of Thanksgiving Weekend, non-residential at the Pink House. If it works out, I look forward to seeing you there.

Treasure Root Sangha has seen many transfigurations over the past several years, many name changes, and many new people, and older supporting core members that have left. The sangha here in Las Vegas continues to grow; I am confident that if I may ever move-on from the Valley that the work of waking up will continue to flourish in the hearts of all the thousands of people practicing mindful awakening here. I look forward to embracing the path with kindness, patience and humility.

Much Gratitude and Love for you,
Brian

No comments: